How it Works
Starting a company can be challenging, especially for startups that do not have the big funds to invest in branding designed by a design agency.
A logo is a visual representation of your company's brand. It effectively communicates the value of your brand, as well as establishes a relationship with your customers. It is an important tool for attracting clients and building trust.
Check out our high-quality ready-made logos or you can also order a custom logo at an affordable price. Get started with us today!
1. Find the design you want and make a purchase.
2. After the payment is successful, you will receive an email containing a download link for the logo with sample text as shown on the product page. You can either download it or wait for the final version.
3. Contact us via our contact page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below:
- Order number.
- Your brand/company name to be included in the logo.
- Optional request, for example, adding your brand/company slogan, changing colors, or changing fonts.
4. We will revise the design with your brand name, and the optional request you requested. Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with a link to download the updated file.
1. Send your brief to email@example.com, or on our contact page, with the information below:
- Brand/company name.
- Information about the company.
- Target market.
- Logo style (e.g. modern/classic, playful/sophisticated, feminine/masculine, etc).
- Image reference (optional).
2. You will get an estimated price depends on the difficulty. The price starts at $200.
3. Within 7-14 days, you will get some logo alternatives to choose from. (ETA depends on the difficulty)
4. You only pay after you approve the design.
5. You will get the final files within 24 hours after payment.
What You Will Get (Ready-Made and Custom Logos)
1. A design made from scratch, from sketches, except for the fonts used in the brand name.
2. Logo can be registered as a trademark (trademarkable).
3. For the color version, you will get black and white versions as well.
4. For Combination Mark (a combination of a logo mark and brand/company name), you will get a vertical and horizontal version.
5. Vector files with CMYK Color Profiles that support any printing method: .Ai CS6, .EPS 10, and .PDF.
Bitmap files with RGB Color Profiles for digital purposes such as websites and social media: .PSD, .PNG (transparent background), and .JPEG.
A PDF containing information about the color scheme and the name of the font used in the logo.
6. All files and folders are well organized and easy to use.
1. For brand names combined with Logomark, we may use free fonts with Open Font Licenses (OFL) or paid fonts with Commercial Licenses.
2. For Wordmark logos, we create it from scratch without using any font.
3. Font files are not included and must be downloaded manually from their original website. You will find the font name information and download link in the information PDF.
For frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ page.