8 T-Shirts | PSD Clothing Mockup Bundle
Created by a freelance t-shirt designer who has worked in the apparel industry since 2005. Initially I made it for my own use, for presentation to my clients, so I used to constantly refine the shape and texture of this mockup until it was perfect.
My t-shirt design is inspired by Lino print which appears to be quite detailed. Aside from that, I frequently receive requests to create sophisticated and elegant graphics. That's why I created this versatile mockup template which can be used for any design style from streetwear to high-end brands.
Thank you for visiting my product page! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, I will reply it within 24 hours.
- 8 high resolution of different angles.
- Easy to add your design using Smart-Object Photoshop layers (Body, neck label, sleeves.)
- Easy to change the t-shirt colors (Neckband, back neckline/seam cover, inner fabric, body, sleeves.)
- The background color can be changed or removed to become transparent.
- Supports a wide range of designs, including standard screen printing, full print, all over sublimation, etc.
- Created using photorealistic 3D render, clean and neat.
- Photorealistic cotton texture created from scratch.
- Clean "Photoshop Selections" on all parts of the t-shirt.
- The shading is well calibrated so your design colors will look realistic as your original CMYK or RGB design file.
- File folders and Photoshop layers are well named.
- Optional t-shirt shadow (PSD version).
What Will You Get
- Zip (498 MB.)
- Editable PSD.
- JPG and transparent PNG files. (Blank white t-shirt)
- 300dpi, 4500x4500px and 1500x1500px versions.
How to Open the Mockup Files
- The PSD files can be opened using Adobe Photoshop CS5 or newer (Not tested using versions older than CS5.)
- JPEG and PNG files can be opened using any photo editing software on PC/Mac, IOS/Android, Canva, etc.
*Please note, if you add your design to the JPEG or PNG files, there will be no shadows and highlights above your design. It's better if you open the PSD files in Photoshop.
V1.1: 1500x1500px resolution added to the zip. Blank white t-shirts in PNG and JPG formats were added as well.
The t-shirt design in the preview pictures is only an example, not included in the mockup file.
The design is available for purchase here: Horse T-Shirt Design Template